WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application.
We use them to:
- Remember information about you, so you don’t have to give it to us over and over again.
- Help us understand how people are using our site, so we can make it better.
These are the different types of Cookies on our website, and how we use them:
These cookies are set by the website you’re visiting. And only that website can read them.
These cookies are set by someone other than the owner of the website you’re visiting. Some of our web pages may also contain content from other sites like YouTube or Facebook, which may set their own cookies. Also, if you share a link to one of our pages, the service you share it on (for example, Facebook) may set a cookie on your browser. We have no control over third-party cookies.
These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari).
These cookies stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use them to remember your filter settings on our product page for the next time you visit.
These help us understand how people are using our site so that we can make it better. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Collecting information on which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve our online services
- Making sure that the website is working properly and fixing any errors
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of the website